Compact Test Computer CTCII
Wireless connection and simple to operate
Your advantages at a glance
- Lightweight, robust and user friendly with faster programming time
- Wireless communication between the CTC II hand set and Rolling Road (via Bluetooth®). i.e. Health & Safety friendly, no cable trailing across workshop floor)
- Device may be switched over between calibration on the Rolling Road and 20m measured track
- Programming of legal required parameters and extended parameters for VDO, digital tachographs
- Extended copying for VDO parameters
- Single programming cable (no mother lead required)
- Battery powered handset
- Ability to download and transfer digital tachograph's mass memory data
- Handheld device, accessories and all required test cables in a compact service case
- Battery charger included
The CTCII Compact Test Computer allows you to calibrate and program the parameters of analogue and digital tachographs on a rolling road or measured track.
The device communicates wirelessly between the CTCII and the rolling road so it is no longer necessary to connect the cables between the rolling road and the driver's cab ensuring a safer Workshop environment. The test computer can be adapted via the roller interface module to the rolling roads and brake testers of leading manufacturers.
- Calculation of the Vehicle coefficient characteristic (W) and tyre circumference (L) on a rolling road or test track
- Comprehensive setting of parameters for digital and analogue tachographs manufactured by VDO and competitors
- Functionality tests for tachographs and speed signal sensors
- Power supply from internal battery
- Takes into account different legal requirements of tachograph calibration processes in the European/AETR countries. Appropriate versions are available for other markets, e.g. Russia, Brazil and Turkey.
- User guidance in the national language
- Simple entry of the workshop card PINs